The Real Neat Blog Award
I sincerely want to thank Dear Kitty for thinking of me as capable of an award and creating this wonderful blog award. Dear Kitty was one of the first blogs I came across when I decided to start writing. It is an amazing and beautiful blog, and, I request you all to go have a read.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to help me connect and grow in this cyber community.
I am honored and happy to accept this award!
- The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are :
(feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.)
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- The answers to seven questions from Dear Kitty are –
- Most Visits – I get most of my blog visits from the United States of America.
- Favorite Sport – I am not good at sports, but I love watching Football. The UEFA Champions League and of course the World Championships get me all excited. I also enjoy Badminton and Basketball.
- Special Moment in 2017 – By far in 2017, I have realized that certain things take time. The most special moment was when I realized that, no matter what, my heart wants to keep going and wants to choose love and happiness over everything else.
- Favorite Quote – There is no doubt, I absolutely love these quotes and have faith that someday, someone realizes, and, for holding on there is still hope.
I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy; I’m saying it’s going to be worth it.
You can if you think you can.
- Favorite Class in School – My favorite class was a tie between Math & Art period. I just absolutely love solving Math problems. Even today, after having my mechanical engineering degree, I am ready for help whenever anyone asks me about their math related queries. (Lol) The art factor helps me keep my passion alive. Weird combination!
- Wished to Have Learned Earlier – Honestly, I have no regrets even though I’ve gone through a lot because those lessons have made me, me.
- Musical Instrument – I played the piano when I was 6 years young. I have also tried xylophone and flute. Have hardly practiced while growing up but, being trained as a dancer, music is a part of my life.
These questions took me on a nostalgia train and I enjoyed the ride! They made me think and evaluate myself as to how far I’ve come from where I started. Thank you again, Dear Kitty.
- I further nominate these blogs for The Real Neat Blog Award.
- My questions for the respective bloggers are :
- What inspired you to start a blog and why?
- Which is that one wish you want to fulfill in this lifetime?
- What is your one favorite childhood memory?
- What hopes do you have for your blog?
- Which genre of movies you enjoy the most and a movie which left an impression on your heart?
- Where are you from?
- What according to you is a happy place?
I hope I get to read your answers soon.
I am thankful and grateful for all my readers today. You people have made me recognize my own worth and kept my passion alive and shining.
Love & Blessings.